Danish Recipe - Parsley Sauce
A recipe from Denmark for parsley sauce. For a simple and easy to prepare taste of Denmark, add the parsley sauce to fried bacon. (Stegt flæsk med persille sovs)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3½ dl. milk
- 10 gram butter
- 1 bundle of parsley
- Mix flour and 1 dl milk in a pot.
- Add the rest of the milk, and stir the sauce until it’s boiling.
- Keep stirring for 5 more minutes while it’s boiling.
- Add salt, pepper, butter and parsley.
- Let it boil until the butter is melted, and then it’s ready for serving.