Dill Sauce - Danish Recipe
An absolutely delicious Danish standard. Try it with veal dishes and enjoy the flavor.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons crushed dill
- 1½ tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 cups lamb stock
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Add the flour and stir until smooth.
- Add the stock gradually while stirring.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- When mixture is smooth, remove from the flame and serve over the veal.
- Garnish the platter with sprigs of parsley.
LastUpdate: 2019-06-28 16:50:12