Fladstrand Church (Kirke) - Frederikshavn
"Fladstrand Kirke" litterally translated 'Flat Beach Church" is a small church in the North side of Frederikshavn, Denmark. The church was built between 1688-90, and is a very pretty Lutheran church, characteristic of Danish churches from this period. At the time of its building, Fladstrand was a small fishing village. The church actually served as the primary church for the town of Fredrikshavn up until 1892, when the Fredrikshavn Church opened.
The cemetary contains the graves of several World War 2 graves of German, British and Russian soldiers.
LastUpdate: 2016-08-27 10:06:02