Aalborg Airport (Aalborg Lufthavn)
Airport Code: AAL
Aalborg Airport (Aalborg Lufthavn) is 6 km northwest of the city of Aalborg in northern Jutland (Jylland). The airport is actually in the town of Norresundby (Nørresundby). The airport is small and primarily deals with travellers to and from Copenhagen's Airport, Kastrup (Københavns Lufthavn, Kastrup), as well as a number of flights to and from popular European tourist destinations.
The airport has a cafeteria and a couple of shops as well as a cash machine. There is ample long and short stay parking.
There is an Airport Taxi system which runs into select points in Aalborg, as well a regular taxi stand in front of the airport. There is also a limousine service. The airport does not have it's own train station. However, there are a variety of bus options including a bus to the closest train station 3 km away from the airport (Lindholm Station).
Aalborg Airport Homepage (some English language pages)
Car Hire (companies available in the airport)
- Airport Phone Number (+45) 98 17 72 77
- Airport Phone Number (+45) 98 17 15 99
- Airport Phone Number (+45) 98 17 53 55
Main Carriers and Destinations
- Atlantic Airways (Vágar) [Seasonal]
- Norwegian Air Shuttle (Copenhagen)
- Scandinavian Airlines System (Copenhagen)
- Air Norway (Fagernes, Oslo, Ørland)
- British Airways Sun Air of Scandinavia (Oslo, Helsinki)
- Norwegian Air Shuttle (Malaga [begins April 4], London [begins March 30])
- Iceland Express
LastUpdate: 2015-04-10 15:38:55