Aarhus Airport, (Århus Lufthavn)
Airport Code: AAR
Aarhus or Arhus Airport (Århus Lufthavn) is a small airport located about 36 km northeast of Denmark's second largest city, Aarhus (Århus). The airport is small and it primarily deals with travellers to and from Copenhagen's Airport, Kastrup (Københavns Lufthavn, Kastrup), as well as a number of flights to and from popular European tourist destinations.
The airport has a restaurant as well as a handful of shops. There is plenty of parking and several cash machines throughout the airport.
There is an Airport Bus Service to and from Aarhus with pre-determined stops along the way. Other bus services are available. A steady supply of taxis in front of the airport ensures that you will never have to wait long. A limousine service is also available.
Aarhus Airport Homepage (English)
Car Hire (companies available in the airport)
- Airport Phone Number (+45) 86 36 36 99
- Airport Phone Number (+45) 86 36 36 44
- Airport Phone Number (+45) 86 36 37 44
- Airport Phone Number (+45) 863 6 39 99
- Airport Phone Number (+45) 87 52 04 28
Main Carriers and Destinations
- British Airways operated by Sun Air of Scandinavia (Gothenburg-Landvetter, Oslo, Stockholm-Bromma, Stord)
- Bulgarian Air Charter (Bourgas, Plovdiv) seasonal
- Ryanair (Girona, London-Stansted)
- Scandinavian Airlines Systems (Copenhagen)
LastUpdate: 2015-04-10 15:42:12